Grapefruit and Pomegranate Margarita
Recipe courtesy Steve Calabro, Mixologist, Red O Restaurant
- 1¾ ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce pomegranate liqueur
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
- Rosemary-salt, for rim (recipe below)
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
Combine the tequila, liqueur, juices and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker without ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a rosemary-salt rimmed coupe glass filled with ice. Garnish with a rosemary sprig.
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup kosher salt
Combine ingredients in a small ziplock bag and shake well. Wet the rim of the glass with a slice of lemon or lime, then twist the rim in the salt mixture to coat.