A Snapshot of Your Itinerary:
- Breakfast at Marqués de Riscal hotel
- Private tour and wine tasting of entire portfolio at Marqués de Riscal winery
- Light lunch and wine pairing
- Free time to enjoy the spa, visit the museum of wine or ride bikes through the country
- Visit the town of Logroño, the capital of La Rioja Old Town for site seeing and a tour
- Traditional tapas-and-wine pairing dinner in the old town
- Breakfast at Marqués de Riscal Hotel
- Departure to Madrid and visit the Burgos Cathedral along the way
- Check into a hotel in Madrid
- Free time to enjoy Madrid
- Final Dinner in Madrid, courtesy of Marqués de Riscal
- Breakfast before returning home!
(Details subject to change)
Marqués de Riscal was featured as one of Wine Enthusiast's Architectural Wine-World Wonders. Read about this aesthetically stunning winery.